QRS-PelviCenter: The most effective non-surgical solution in treating Urinary Incontinence and other Pelvic Floor disorders
1) QRS-PelviCenter treatment is Automated training of the muscles of the Pelvic Floor
2) The Pelvic Floor Muscles the largest and very important set of muscles for the human body.
The Pelvic Floor Muscles have many important functions:
– your pelvic floor muscles carry the urinary organs (bladder) and reproductive organs (ovary)
If your pelvic floor muscles are not strong enough the muscles are no longer able to lift up the organs and close the urethra and you start to loose urine.
– your pelvic floor muscles play a very important role in sexual function.
for men, in order to maintain and sustain a strong erection you need strong pelvic floor muscles
also, a man needs strong muscles to ensure a forceful ejaculation
also, strong pelvic floor muscles help with delaying a premature ejaculation.
for women, in order to have optimal pleasure for you and your husband, you need strong vagina muscles
– your pelvic floor muscles carry the weight of the spinal cord and the upper body.
if your pelvic floor muscles become weaker then your spinal cord starts to put pressure resulting in back pain.
3) Just like other muscles in your body, pelvic floor muscles if not used or trained loose their strength.
Many men and women spend a lot of time and energy to train the muscles of the upper arms or abdomen.
Most people do not know that they have pelvic floor muscles
They do not know the important function of these muscles
They do not know where these muscles are
They do not know how to train these muscles
When we get older and we loose the strength of our pelvic floor muscles then we get various illnesses and pain:
– Urinary Incontinence: Many women suffer from urinary incontinence, for example after pregnancy or after menopause.
The reason is that the pelvic floor muscles weaken and are no longer able to close the urethra
– Erectile Dysfunction: Many men loose the strenght in their sexual muscles and are no longer able to maintain and sustain a strong erection. Also when men get older, the force of ejaculation is decreasing.
– Lower back pain: the pelvic floor muscles are no longer able to carry the weight of the upper body
The result is back pain.
4) For the last 60 years, doctors have recommended “Kegel” exercises as the most important solution in treating Urinary Incontinence and other Pelvic Floor Disorders.
Kegel exercises are named after the USA gynecologist Arnold Kegel who developed in 1950 a specific set of training exercises to train the muscles of the pelvic floor.
These Kegel exercises have been proven for more than 60 years to be very effective in treating urinary incontinence, improving sexual function and treating other pelvic floor disorders.
Please follow the link in this website which gives you an instruction of how to carry out these “Kegel” Pelvic Floor Muscle exercises.
You can also ask your doctor about “Kegel” exercises and about the proven benefits of these exercises.
5) Although Kegel exercises have been proven for 60 years to be very effective, there is some problems with these exercises:
1) First of all it is not easy for men and women to identify the right muscles.
Often you need help from a trained doctor/ gynecologist/ urologist to help you identify the right muscles.
This is often done in an uncomfortable way (the doctor touching your sexual and urinary organs)
2) Kegel exercises only work if you have the time and energy to carry out these exercises about 250 times per day for many months or years
A lot of people do not have the motivation, the time or the energy to carry out these exercises every day.
This is especially the case with older men and women.
6) Now, QRS-PelviCenter is the revolutionary solution from Germany.
With the QRS-PelviCenter you can train the muscles of the Pelvic Floor in an “automated” way.
The treatments are highly comfortable. You do not have to undress. You can read a newspaper during the 20 minute treatment.
You do not feel pain. There is no need to implant electrodes. You do not have to take pharmaceutical drugs.
There is no side effects.
The treatments are very effective.
You will find more information about the QRS-PelviCenter treatments on this website.